Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

News From the Reliability World: GPAllied Acquires ABB Reliability Services

NEWS from the Reliability World:
I wanted to double-blog this week to welcome a new team of coworkers to the Allied Reliability Group and GPAllied. This week we announced the acquisition of ABB Reliability Services and the old HSBRT group. I am personally quite excited to get to work with these great folks once again. We worked together in the past and I have learned both from and with them. I am convinced that what they bring to the table will make our organization stronger and allow us to provide more results for our clients. I look forward to some of them adding content here for the ReliabilityNow reader to enjoy.
I have never mentioned all that the Allied Reliability Group has to offer but with these additions I think a quick list is in order.
Total Plant Reliability Implementation
WCR Benchmarking with 30 years of history
Operator Care
Craft Skills
Reliability Engineering
Condition based maintenance
CMMS /EAM implementation
Planning and Scheduling
Rapid Action Teams
Change Management
Blended Learning Solutions
World Class Public Education

ABB RS welcome to the the Allied Reliability Group
Welcome to the new GPAllied

For more information please see the press release here!

No comments:

Post a Comment